Here You can find the procedure to get GPAT Scholarship from AICTE
1. Fill the GPAT scholarship form. Download form This form is of 2009 -10 yr. U can download the form & change the year only . Like 2009-10 will be change in 2011-12
2. Deposit it at your College/Institute administrative staff.
3. Attach GPAT Score card xerox copy(Attested)
4. AICTE Approval letter for your institution (Means how many seats are approved in your institution branch wise-Institute must have this letter)- ask them to provide you if institute staff (New institutes) are not knowing the procedure
5. They will send this form to AICTE office, New Delhi at following address ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION 7th Floor, Chanderlok Building Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
6. If college staff showing less interest then do this work yourself.
7. Students on Sponsored/NRI seat are unable to get this scholarship.
8. Students who had taken admission in Institute (Not approved by AICTE) also not able to get this scholarship 9. At present Stipend of GPAT scholarship is Approx Rs. 12400/- pm
GENERAL INSTRUCTION FOR STUDENTS
1. ONLY GATE/GPAT QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR GATE/GPAT SCHOLARSHIP
2. CANDIDATES ADMITTED FOR PART TIME COURSES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR GATE/GPAT SCHOLARSHIP
3. BANK ACCOUNT NAME AND CANDIDATE NAME SHOULD BE SAME
4. JOINT ACCOUNTS ARE NOT PERMITTED FOR GATE/GPAT SCHOLARSHIP
5. STUDENT MUST HAVE GENERAL SAVING ACCOUNT IN THE BANK. (NO FRILL ACCOUNT WILL BE ACCEPTED).
6. GATE CANDIDATES ADMITTED IN ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE PROGRAM AND GPAT CANDIDATES ADMITTED IN PHARMACY PROGRAM ALONE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR GATE/GPAT SCHOLARSHIP
7. ADMISSIONS BEFORE OR AFTER GATE/GPAT VALIDITY SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR GATE/GPAT SCHOLARSHIP
8. CREAMY LAYER OBC CANDIDATES WHO HAD QUALIFIED UNDER OBC CATEGORY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR GATE SCHOLARSHIP.
9. CANDIDATES QUALIFIED UNDER SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED NOT HAVING AUTHENTIC CERTIFICATE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR GATE/GPAT SCHOLARSHIP
10. GATE/GPAT SCHOLARSHIP SHALL BE GIVEN FROM DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES/DATE OF ADMISSION (WHICHEVER IS LATER) TO COMPLETION OF COURSES/DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THESIS
11. THE GATE/GPAT SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE DISBURSED FOR A MAXIMUM PERIOD OF 24 MONTH OR TILL COMPLETION OF COURSES/DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THESIS WHICHEVER IS EARLIER
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS
A. RECENT AUTHENTIC NON CREAMY LAYER CERTIFICATE [NCL] IS REQUIRED FOR OBC CANDIDATES (NOT MORE THAN 1 YEAR OLD)
B. DOCUMENTS IN SUPPORT OF SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CERTIFICATE SHALL BE ATTESTED BY THE INSTITUTE PRINCIPAL OR GAZETTED OFFICER
C. SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CERTIFICATE SHOULD BE IN HINDI/ENGLISH OTHERWISE IT SHOULD BE TRANSLATED AND VERIFIED IN HINDI/ENGLISH BY NOTARY OFFICER OR BY THE PRINCIPAL IN INSTITUTE LETTER HEAD. STUDENT SHALL UPLOAD BOTH ORIGINAL AND TRANSLATED CERTIFICATE
D. ALL OTHER ATTACHMENTS SHALL BE SELF ATTESTED BY THE CANDIDATE.
E. ONLY CLEAR AND READABLE ATTACHMENTS SHALL BE ACCEPTED.